Business Manager MSA Washing
Reports directly to the Country manager.
Managing / leading the MDA (Washing) business.
The assigned customers are buying groups and verticals that market small household appliances.
Product / Business:
- Analyse the market, define the business objectives in terms of market share, sales volume, value and profitability.
- Define the line up with price positioning by channel, provide guidance to the sales team to achieve the set objectives.
- Monitor daily business making sure product and material is available.
- define, in collaboration with Trade Marketing, all necessary material to make sure the defined line up sells through, with appropriate activity by channel/customer (ie ATL activity, promoters, POP, end user promotion, etc).
- Prepare and execute outstanding training for sales team and customers.
Good business acumen, results oriented with strategic vision, leadership with strong decision-making capability, creativity, flexibility; Pragmatic and hands-on; a true challenger.
Experience in marketing of FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) or semi-durable goods multinational companies.
LANGUAGES: Excellent English.
Excellent use of Office package.