Software Engineer (C# - ASP.NET)
International company created in 2008 by a group of professionals with more than 30 years’ experience in management of retail chains and restaurants is looking for:
Software Engineer responsibilities include:
- Producing code using .NET languages (C#, VB .NET)
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Providing technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications
We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
¿Qué te podemos ofrecer?
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Knowledge of Angular 7/8
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with databases (Sql Server) and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) and no-reolational databases (f.e. ElasticSearch)
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
• Trabajar con un equipo joven de especialistas en computación.
• Estabilidad laboral con contrato indefinido.
• Conciliación familiar / laboral facilitando la jornada flexible (Actualmente Teletrabajo)
• Jornada reducida en julio y agosto.
• Formación continua orientada a los proyectos y carrera profesional autodirigida.
• Banda salarial a valorar en función de la adecuación técnica, expertise curricular y competencias profesionales.