TECH LEAD – SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER .NET.
An entrepreneurial company passionate about building innovative software (SaaS) solutions for hospitality & retail sectors is seeking a TECH LEAD – SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER .NET
The mission is to provide to the customers the most advanced and easy to use back-office and business analytics solutions, to improve their profits through the automatization and optimization of management and business operation processes.
The Tech Lead build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. Creation applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
Also, manage small teams leading their daily and weekly work progress.
This role should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects.
Should be a team player and excellent communicator.
The goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
• Participate in requirements analysis.
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design, with high levels of quality.
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
• Integrate software components and third-party programs.
• Upgrading, configuring, and debugging existing systems.
• Test and deploy applications and systems.
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
• Improve existing software.
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
• Providing technical support for web, desktop, or mobile applications.
• Responsible of leading small development teams and responsible for the quality of their products.
• Establishes a technical vision with the development team and works with them to achieve the company’s goals.
Good level of English is mandatory. We are in an international and bilingual working environment.
• Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer.
• Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework and design/architectural patterns (e.g.: Model-View-Controller (MVC)).
• Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, .NETCore) and HTML5/CSS3.
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, SOAP).
• Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM).
• Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
• Understanding of Agile methodologies.
• Familiarity with Azure DevOps and cloud technologies.
• Competitive Fixed salary in 12 monthly payment.
• Stability conditions: permanent contract.
• Flexible working hours:
Locatable between 9:00 - 16:00. From September to June: 40 h. July and August: 35h.
• Currently, full remote work caused by the COVID - 19. But the office is open for everyone who wants to use it in case someone does not have quality workspaces in their homes.
• International and bilingual working environment.
• Being part of a digital transformation working with cutting edge technologies, agile and DevOps culture.
• Highly collaborative environment & connected team.
• Training & professional itineraries
• Social Benefits: Discounts platforms, Baby Gift, Referral Programs, etc.
• Good ubication office, in the centre of the city. Near to public transport.