Cloud & DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join a Software team, who will be focused on Cloud & Serverless technologies and DevOps infrastructure. You will oversee code releases and manage the IT infrastructure that's needed to support software code in our environments. Provision required resources, select an appropriate deployment model, direct the testing protocol to validate release and monitor performance after release.
Main tasks and duties on DevOps side are related with provide a service including functions to build, test, deploy and monitor platform components and test-systems on CI / CD systems. Furthermore, the task presents to help automate and streamline the development environment and processes.
On the other hand, your Cloud responsibilities will be design, develop and maintain cloud solutions, through to create cloud infrastructure manually (services: lambdas code, databases, dedicated machines, cloud computing, rules, policies, users, etc) for serverless solutions and convert infrastructure as code.
Other tasks will be:
• Empower delivery teams to iterate rapidly
• Implement, validate, and maintain tools for building, testing, monitoring and operations
• Continuous optimization / automation of the SW development toolchain.
• Developing automation scripts, tools to support build, test, and deployment.
• Evaluation of technologies & tools.
• Process re-engineering.
We would like that our new team member meets the following criteria:
• You must be a passionate for the DevOps culture and have at least 2 years of experience in DevOps or similar and be interested in Cloud services design.
• Knowledge of DevOps tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Network, Jenkins or similar.
• Previous experience with AWS Cloud using services like, lambdas, databases, dedicated machines, cloud computing, rules, policies, etc.
• Previous experience in programming /coding (Object Oriented Languages) with Python, Java, .NET, Typescript, or others would be a plus.
• Experience with automation/configuration management tools for Windows or/and Linux
• Fluent in English
• Good communication / presentation skills.
What we offer?
• Full flexible working hours.
• Flexible payment plan which includes restaurant vouchers, health insurance, training, childcare. We offer all these benefits through Cobee all the benefits that we offer are now in one place. No paperwork or red tape, you only need your Cobee card and your mobile app.
• Wellbeing activities: yoga and mindfulness classes,, healthy tips each month, paddle tournaments and more!
• Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
• A huge number of days off.
• Our dress code: casual is the new trendy!
• Canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes for a great discounted price.
• Stable employment contract and professional development opportunity in an international growing company.
• Work in a young and dynamic environment, with a team of highly qualified and committed professionals.
• Two Friday afternoons off per month.
• People development is key for us: we offer you a dedicated training program for the job and professional development.
• Brand new offices in Mollet del Vallès (just 25 minutes driving from Barcelona city) with free outdoor parking.