You will carry out the HW product design to ensure the technical and functional feasibility of the products giving support to the project teams, with the objective of reaching cost, quality and timing goals established by the direction.
BS degree in Electronic, Telecommunications, Computer science, or Industrial Engineering
minimum of 1 year of previous experience in a related position
Knowledge in ISO 26262
Advanced level of English
- Responsibility for Safety in the projects.
- Planning and follow up of all activities of the ISO26262 safety lifecycle (Safety Plan).
- Improvement of functional safety processes and methodologies (ISO 26262) in the projects.
- Close cooperation with the project manager, developers and customers.
- Project Support from RFQ to SOP.(Standard Operating Procedure)
- Introduction of functional safety processes Methodologies (ISO 26262) to other sites.
- Processes optimization.
- Generation of safety case.
- Direct customer approach.
• Hardware Design & Product Engineer in automotive industry
• Command and Control Systems department (HW Auto department, R+D).
• Development of control, detection and illumination (LED technology) units for shifters and rear-view mirrors integrated in final product.
• Focused on mechatronic, safety design and cost-oriented.
• ISO 26262 Automotive Safety Integrity Level training.
• DFMEA training.
What you will find:
- Technology background
- International environment
- Professional development
- Challenging projects